High Sierra Water is a leading partner with top oil and gas exploration/production companies for several reasons:
We are backed by the financial stability of our parent company, High Sierra Energy.
- High Sierra Energy, an emerging leader in the midstream sector of the energy industry, generated $2.16 billion in 2010 revenue, providing a strong and stable foundation upon which to base future growth.
- High Sierra Water is structured to capitalize, build, own, and operate water disposal and water treatment facilities, thereby allowing its customers to dedicate 100% of their capital and resources to drilling and development efforts.
- We have the ability to develop and construct pipeline infrastructure to facilitate distribution of water to and from drill sites, as well as water treatment facilities.
We provide water treatment solutions to meet the specific needs of our clients.
- Our “technology neutral” philosophy allows for an optimized approach in water treatment because we are not tied to any single manufacturer’s equipment or process.
- This philosophy allows us to effectively treat all water qualities, regardless of source or chemical composition.
We have the expertise and experience to process and treat large or small volumes of water on a cost-effective basis that meet or exceed environmental regulations.
- Our Pinedale Anticline facility is capable of processing up to 60,000 barrels per day (2.5 million gallons) for frac recycle and up to 20,000 barrels per day (840,000 gallons) for discharge.
- We are currently treating frac and production water to a better-than-drinking-water standard and have discharged approximately 1.5 million barrels (63 million gallons) into the New Fork River, which is part of the Colorado River system.
We have a proven track record of success through operations that have been in place and operating successfully during the last decade.
- To date, we have treated and recycled more than 30 million barrels (930 million gallons) of water for fracturing purposes.
We are focused on providing water disposal treatment and transportation solutions for the oil and gas industry.
- High Sierra Water is not one small part of a global corporation, nor are we a small company lacking in financial stability. We are big enough to offer financial strength and staying power, yet small enough to be nimble and very responsive to customer needs.